Hi, Nilo:
    He mentioned that he would be in USA visiting six or seven different
places.  I am sorry I did not pay much attention to the detials of dates and
his location, which I should have.  I am sure LA is one of them and Tennesse
is another.  I think that from the internet you should find his email
address ([log in to unmask]) and send him an email.  I am sure he is
carrying is laptop with him.  He might respond to your querry, if he sees
your email in time.
    With best wishes,
    Raj