Hello all,
            After several years of a reasonably managed medication regime, the dreaded dyskenesia is making a slow but definite comeback. I mentioned this to my Neuro this week, and he recommended that I include Entacapone into my regime.  Has anyone any experience of Entacapone, good or bad, which they could share with me??
My present meds are Madopar dispersible (187.5mg) 4 times a day, Cabaser 4mg once a day, Amantadine 200mg once a day, Eldepryl 10mg once a day, and finally Amitriptyline 50mg once a day.

Thanks,
Nigel age 48, dx aged 35