STOP reminding me of how incredibly ancient I am!!!

Thanks, Russ and Wendy--and happiest of holidays to all CASLLers

Andrea

At 08:37 PM 12/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Well, I didn't know (thanks, Wendy) but I can't say that I'm
surprised. There are those of us for whom Andrea's been a goddess
since, well, since before she came to the first Inkshed conference,
when she must have been about sixteen.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/