If anyone has a submission for the next newsletter, please let me know.
The deadlines have been slipping
because I don't have anything to publish; however, I would very much
like to get another one out in January or February.
Perhaps there is something related to the next conference theme,
something from a previous issue you'd like to respond to,
or something that has been rattling around in your head that you'd like
to finally get written. Maybe you already have something
written that you'd like to contribute.
Thanks, Jane Milton (editor)