Ralph - Thanks for the info.  There was an article in the Houston
Chronicle just recently about this same thing.  Another thing we have
going on in Houston, is,  my patient gets 3 to 4 phone calls a week from
people claiming to be a police organization and the money that is
contributed goes to charity.  Several articles have stated that the
police do not call for donations.  Just ignore.  I have to tell many
people each week to take her name off the calling list.  They are
supposed to by law, but I don't believe they do.  Anyway.  Your info
surely has helped someone.  Best to you.  Jo Ann