I've worn silk(y) pj's to bed for several years now.  My husband claims
I dress better to go to bed than to go out.  The pj's do make it easier
to turn over in bed but sleeping is still a problem although taking a
half a sinemet helps some. Another good thing about the pj's is they
make it easy for my family to think of a good Christmas present for me.
:)

As usual, Don, you are a fount of wisdom and humour for us all.  Thank
you.

Barb