I am not sure this is the right site for me because I am actually the caregiver
but I have some questions that only a support group could answer probably.  My
name is Nancy Christman, well you probably knew that already, my husband
Richard is the PD patient, he's had PD for 11 years now & is now probably in
the 3rd stage.  My questions concern mostly his coming & going in & out of
hallucinations & delusions.

So before I continue I guess it would be prudent to make sure I'm in the right
place here as a caregiver.  I decided to try as I was just diagnosed with CLL &
their "listserv" is for both patients & caregivers so I thought I'd check
this "listserv" out & see if you are also for both.

Thanks, Nan