A few days ago there were a few letters dealing  with eye probvlems that were
solved by special eye equipment found  only with certain opthamologists.
I am finding that Parkinsons is affecting my vision.  I find it is
increasingly difficult to read.  I believe someone wrote that this can be
reversed.  I would greatly appreciate the kind of treatment, the name of the
equipment and if any one knows of a a doctor in the New York metropolitan
area, the name and address of such.