Hello Friends.i
I'm Marilyn from Florida and need  your imput.
Does anyone on the network have an opinion about Parkinsons and the effect on
ones eyesight?  My vision has deterrioated quite rapidly of late.  Before
this past year my eyesight had remained quite constant with little need for a
change in glasses. Now I cannot read the phone book, for instance and
anything short of large size print needs to be in good light or read with a
reading glass.  Handiwork  sewing, knitting, etc)is out of the question.  I
was diagnosed in 1998.  Major problem is tremor on left side mostly in leg
which is almost constant except for sleep time.  I have trouble sleeping more
than 5 hours, take no daytime naps and don't feel sleepy during the day.
Other symtoms are drooling, stumbled walking;, and memory loss.  No dementia.
 I take Mirapex - 2 mg. per  day and Sinemet 2 per day strength 50/200.  The
various messages on the Parkinsons network are informative and even
comforting to me. knightam2aol.com