I've been reading a lot about dementia & Lewy Body Disease & would like any
information you have on the connection between LBD & PD without the dementia
being involved if that is possible - LBD without dementia.  My husband has PD &
is showing some signs of LBD although never diagnosed with it.  I do however
have a friend who's son has PD 49/45/44 & was recently also diagnosed with LBD
through testing. His doctor states that there is no connection, that is is
a "separate disease from PD", yet what I've read leads me to believe there is a
connection.  However, neither of our PD patients seem to have full scale
dementia, her son has some memory loss but seems better now that they've put
him on the Sinemet & taking him off the Mirapex, my husband is just
hallucinating & delusional, doesn't seem to have much memory loss.  Anyone out
there have any answers? Also, what exactly is Lewy Body Disease - in layman's
terms please?   Much appreciate any info you have on this.

Thanks, Nan  68/58/57    32905