Thanks Jeff, I've heard about Splenda, will look for it this weekend as I can't
drink coffee without sugar, but then because of my CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic
Leukemia) I'm trying to cut out coffee & all caffeine.  The only other think I
like with suger besides those terrible things we're tempted to have after
dinner! is Frosted Flakes, but that too I'm trying to stop & won't buy anymore
after this box is gone, found a good grain cereal that I like & I do like Grape
Nuts so eventually I'll eliminate the sugars, even have to have it in tea.
Think if I do it slowly I'll slip it past my brain so I won't have withdrawal
symptoms!!  Think I can fool the brain!  Sure in my dreams maybe.  But I'll get
some Splenda for now & maybe that will work until I can get off it completely.

Happy Holidays to one & all, Nancy