polypharmacy hardly ever

                            the maserati manual
                       pd medication (mis)management
                  greg leeman's and karen bardo's stories
                   background - the hole in the head gang
                      greg leeman's pallidotomy story
                      ---------------------------------
                                 1998/06/21
                  background - as posted to the pd listserv
                           joe bruckbauer's story
                      ---------------------------------
                                 1998/12/29
                  background - as posted to the pd listserv
                            greg leeman's words
                      ---------------------------------
                                 1997/11/29
                                 1998/02/15
                                 1998/03/24
                                 1998/04/19
                                 1998/06/10
                                 1998/07/01
                                 2001/03/01
            the "pd meds mismanagement - responsibility?" thread
                            greg leeman's story
                      ---------------------------------
                                 2002/11/09
                                 2002/11/21
                                 2002/11/24
                                 2002/12/07
                                 2002/12/07
                                 2002/12/08
                                 2002/12/08
                                 2002/12/11
            the "pd meds management - the maserati manual" thread
                            karen bardo's story
                      ---------------------------------
                                 2002/11/16
                                 2002/12/13
                                 2002/12/13
                                 convergence
                           karen's message to greg
                             every parky's story
                                potentially
                      ---------------------------------
                                   excerpt

           "I apologize for all the times I did not understand. I
            understand now. I now know first hand what hell looks
             like. My emotions, personality, and life have been
           extremely affected by medications for at least 3 years
                                    ... "

                                polypharmacy
                              the fearful perl
                              watch this space

                                   back to
                               | what's new |
                             updated 2002/12/15
               [ 'a new voice' banner and link to home page]

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55-41-37 cd: 55-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 301-375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/