Hi Again Nancy, Janet, and All,

There are "options" to using these "Searches"'...

One option is to search these databases "online"...

How?  Just go to Parkinson's Resources...
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on VIP

choose <Search PARKINSN Archives>

or...  <Search PubMed for your choice!>

or...  <Search Ask the Doctor>

and type your query in the search box...

eg: "lewy body disease"

73 documents found in PARKINSN Archives...

634 documents found in PubMed...

That's it... Couldn't be easier...

The other options work too, but the above is
the "option of choice" for this amigo...

all on one page... no instructions required...

cheers ......... murray

On 15 Dec 2002 at 18:19, Nancy Christman wrote:

> Thanks Janet, will do!  Nancy
> > hi all
> >
> > don't forget our incredible resource in the pd list archives
> > where all information, articles, abstracts, discussions, etc
> > are stored since day one of the list creation
> > on the 9th of november 1993
> >
> > use the LISTSERV e-mail database search capability;
> > that's what LISTSERV is designed for!
> >
> > detailed instructions are on my website
> > in the "pd listserv" section
> >
> > here's a start:
> >
> > send the command message:
> >      SEARCH 'LEWY BODY DISEASE' IN PARKINSN FROM 20020101 TO
> >      20021215
> >
> > via email to the address:
> >
> > you might also want to try a search like
> >      lewy body disease parkinson diagnosis differential
> >
> > either in the pd listserv archives
> > or at PubMed at:
> > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
> >

> > janet
> > information is for exchanging
> > knowledge is power
> >

> > ANY one can retrieve ANY message from the PARKINSN list archives!
> > It's as easy (where xxxxxx = the post numbers) as: 1: Send this
> > message: GETPOST PARKINSN xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx 2: To:
> > [log in to unmask] 3: And Bob's yer uncle, the listserv
> > computer e-mails them to you asap! Detailed directions at
> > http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/tutorial/

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/