I just wanted to email the list and say bye.  I joined this mailing
list because I was doing research for one of my classes here at
Marshall University.  The semester has come to an end though and I
finished my research project.  I just wanted to thank all of you for
letting me be a part of this.  If you would like, you can go to my
project and see the final product: http://mustudent.antville.org  I
encourage anyone who visits the site to respond to it, good or bad, and
let me know what you think.  There is a link on the site that gives my
email address, but just incase, it is [log in to unmask] thank you
so much and I wish the best to all of you!!!

Julie:)