On 15 Dec 2002 at 17:22, Juliane N Compton wrote:

> I just wanted to email the list and say bye.
>
> I joined this mailing list because I was doing research
> for one of my classes here at Marshall University.
> The semester has come to an end though and I
> finished my research project.  I just wanted to thank
> all of you for letting me be a part of this.  If you would
> like, you can go to my project and see the final
> product: http://mustudent.antville.org
>
> I encourage anyone who visits the site to respond
> to it, good or bad, and let me know what you think.
> There is a link on the site that gives my email address,
> but just in case, it is [log in to unmask]
>
> thank you so much and I wish the best to all of you!!!
>
> Julie:)

Hi Julie,

I went to your "antsville blog" and looked it all over...

Congratulations! Well done!  I wish you all the best!

So long for now... you may run across one or more
of us in your future career as a Speech Language
Pathologist....

You can "tune in" and monitor the latest LIST posts
on-line anytime ya know...

Just go to Parkinson's Resources
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on <VIP>

click on <The PARKINSN List On-line>

scroll way down to read the messages...

you can similarly monitor MGH Braintalk...

click on <MGH BrainTalk - Parkinson's>

you can also search the PARKISN LIST Archive...

click on <Search PARKINSN Archives>

click on <Search>

Try speech in the search box...

Bingo!  Surf the results (250 hits) online...

All readily available... FREE!

cheers ........... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>