Good Morning Nancy and Good Morning All,

Nancy, go to my website...

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on <contents>

click on <02: Parkinson's & The Parkinson's Plus Disorders>

scroll wy, way down to...

Search Google for "Lewy body disease" -dementia +parkinson
Nancy, this one's for you...

(a little tool just for you...)

cheers ....... murray

On 15 Dec 2002 at 13:23, Nancy Christman wrote:

> I've been reading a lot about dementia & Lewy Body Disease & would
> like any information you have on the connection between LBD & PD
> without the dementia being involved if that is possible - LBD
> without dementia.  My husband has PD & is showing some signs of LBD
> although never diagnosed with it.  I do however have a friend who's
> son has PD 49/45/44 & was recently also diagnosed with LBD through
> testing. His doctor states that there is no connection, that is is a
> "separate disease from PD", yet what I've read leads me to believe
> there is a connection.  However, neither of our PD patients seem to
> have full scale dementia, her son has some memory loss but seems
> better now that they've put him on the Sinemet & taking him off the
> Mirapex, my husband is just hallucinating & delusional, doesn't seem
> to have much memory loss.  Anyone out there have any answers? Also,
> what exactly is Lewy Body Disease - in layman's terms please?   Much
> appreciate any info you have on this.
>
> Thanks, Nan  68/58/57    32905

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>