  From: Nancy Christman
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: PARKINSN MESSAGE

  Thanks for the info Bill, will get that asap.  He does often soak his feet in
  the Epsoms Salts, too hard to get him out of the tub anymore to soak all the
  legs.  If he's feeling ok, has his balance, then we'll sit him on a tub chair
  so he can get a little more of his legs.

  Merry Christmas & a Blessed New Year,

  Nancy