I have PD for 25 years  now and I stopped driving
only about 1 year ago.  My grandchildren had
gotten afraid to ride with me--------other people
had been afraid to ride with me for several years!!
It was the hardest thing that I have encountered
since the loss of my husband!!!

I lost all f my independence.,But the Houston
and the surronnding communties
of Huffman, Humble and Kingwood are glad that
I did!  I  am accustomed to other drivers  callng me bad names!    Seriously
though many of us do know
when to stop driving.I just am so happy that I did
not have an accident   and have a lot to regret!