Something that I seldom see on the lists, is the importance of vitamin
B-12 levels.  I am not a doctor, but I am a caregiver for my wife,  and
can only relate to our situation.  We suspected a problem and by having
her B-12 checked, we found that she needed a B-12 shot every two weeks.
She has a very good response after 24 hours and it lasts almost until
her next shot.  While this does not completely eliminate her fatigue, it
sure gives her back a lot of the pep that was missing before the shot.
You might want to speak to your doctor about this.  Her doctor had to
see the results of the tests before he was convinced.
Ron