From: "John Hartranft" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: DBS - sources of info?

The actual surgery was a breeze, but it took almost a year
>til I felt I could say, "I'm so glad I had the surgery".

Paula -

Would you mind being more specific?  This is a very real option
for my 52
year old sister, and she's scared to death of it, but running out
of room in
other directions.

She has almost do dyskenisia, but a terrible time with freezing
up.  Does
the DBS improve the latter issue very much?

Thanks.

John in Michigan

-----
To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: