In a message dated 12/21/2002 3:00:51 PM, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< We have had to face other (luxury)problems, for example I have been alone
in

the kitchen for many years, and placed the things were I think it should be,

but now, where Bodil is taking the washing - up or even making the dinner,

everything get new places. >>

Bodil and Georg,

Thank you for your story. The image of Bodil rearranging the kitchen is very
amusing and charming. For her to be able to do these tasks must be a joy for
both of you, relocated pots notwithstanding.

It is encouraging to know that there are those for whom such great
improvement is possible.

Wishing you a very happy holiday and a bright new year,

Kathleen