Re the NJ law to allow therapeutic cloning:

"You can't kill one person in order to help somebody else get well,"
Cardinale said.

Why are such false and ignorant statements allowed to go unchallenged?
No person is created unless it is done for reproductive purposes (which will
happen somewhere anyway) so a person is created, not killed.  We have clones
now and they are called identical twins.

Who are you killing if you use your own DNA in an  unfertilized egg to create
somatic cells to produce dopamine?

Are we living in the 5th century?  Sometimes I wish I had lived then when
there was no hope....now hope is stolen by ignorant and misguided people.

Rayilyn