From: Russ Wiswell [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:05:30 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fatigue - Bad news

I've was diagnosed in Sept. this year so I am still learning what most of
you know.  I am a 61 year old man. Onset was at about 60.

I to seem tired more than usual. I take 4 mil of Reqip a day and seem to be
doing great. However I find that when I go to bed it only takes from 1
minute to less that 10 to drop into never never land. I guess that a good
thing as compared to many of the stories I have read on this list.

I and my lovely wife wish each and every one a Holiday full of Joy and
Happiness. May it be all that  you wish it to be.

Russ