I have been getting "Natrol" CoEnzyme Q-10 in 100 mg capsules from both Walgren and RiteAid stores.
Charley
51, diagnosed 1993

Carole wrote:
"Date:    Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:38:01 -0800

From:    "Carole K. Menser" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CoQ10

Hello --

We know that there has been a discussion about CoQ10 on the list =
recently.  At our appointment with our neuro today she recommended =
starting the 300 mg. dose.  We know that most stores carry 60 mg. =
capsules only.  Is anyone taking the 300mg. or 600mg. or 1200 mg. doses? =
 If so, where do you buy capsules that have a higher amount of CoQ10 per =
capsule?

Ted and Carole"