There are three people from this list who are taking his medications. i
think that they are all intelligent people who would not do business with
Dr Paneri if they had not carefully considered the available
information.One of them has been to India
and spent most of a day with him. I have corresponded with him and he gave
me the names and telephone numbers  of people who have been through his
program. You make it sound like a person would have to be a complete dummy
to buy into Dr Paneri's program.

I'm sure that the people who are on the program will give us progress reports
then we will know if it it really works. According to whay I have read it
takes about three months before one sees any definite improvements.