Hi! Nilo:
    Thanks for the info.
    I visited Dr. Paneri in Ahmedabad on 24th November and had a long
conversation with him.  I was also introduced to couple of his patients. I
also sw the video documentation by Nathan on his experience with his
medicine.I decided to give his medication a try since it sounded genuine.
    I started taking his medicine at the beginning of this month.  Let us
hope things work out okay.
    I understand that Ervin is also taking the same treatment.  Another lady
from California, but now stuck in England unable to return home due to the
severity of PD, who wrote to me from England (unfortunatley I have lost her
name and email address) also wanted some info about Dr. Paneri.  I hope she
can write tome again if she wants to get info on Dr. Paneri.
    Let me know how you are progressing.
    Best wishes and season's greetings!
    Raj