From: "Jeannie Leroux" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: Palladomy

   My husband's neurologist said he thought they have done all
they could
with medication, and it might soon be time for an inplant
surgery.  He is not
doing well at all.  A divice similar to a pacemaker would be put
into his
chest and a wire into the part of the brain.  Is this what is
called a
palladomy.  Can someone help me find more information about this?
   Thank you.
Jeannie Leroux for
Gordon 66 years -- diagnosed in 1996

-----