I don't see how Frist can approve of in vitro fertilization, which has
resulted in the biting the dust of, discarding of and just plain failure of
thousands of extra embryos created for the purpose of reproduction and still
oppose therapeutic cloning.  His stem cell research support is quite limited
and weak.

How different in terms of "personhood" is a blastocyst and a heart which he
has transplanted?

We will have wait for certain persons in power to assign social security
numbers to undiffereniated cells of unknown gender and hope the Brits come
through again.

Let's keep the heat on Bush, Frist and all these people who are more
concerned with non-existentent entities than living people to come up with
something else if this does not please them.

How many "cures" have there been in this century, discounting polio and
childhood diseases developed, I understand, with embryonic research?

Isn't it about time for some action?  Ray