Ron,

Here's the url on dr. paneri. http://www.drpaneri.com/abtus.htm
when you get to that page, be sure to click on Testimonials and
Parkinsons Treatment, from which I have copied and pasted the following:
Dr. Paneri's Parkinson's Disease Cure
Supplement Description: Only produced by Dr. Paneri. He is not aware of
anybody else producing it. His recipe is different from other Ayurvedic
recipes. Parkinson cure by Doctor Paneri is based on the great Ayurveda
treatise and 85 years of experience of Sharma Ayurvedic clinic passed
through three generations
Expected Results: First improvements are seen within 3 to 4 months. 1 to
3 years afterwards, the disease disappears 90% to 99%, and the medicine
does not need to be taken again.
as i said in my earlier email, i am currrently undergoing tests to
determine if I am a canidatefor a dbs.  but surgery is at least three
months away, giving me time to get into the paneri regimen, which
hopefully will make dbs unnecessary!!

Nilo