Sorry folks, I used the wrong address line in my original post. This should
read more clearly:

I've been on the list for almost 4 years now. In the beginning I was a fairly
active
participant but in the last little while, I've basically lurked, watching the
cast of characters change from concerned PDers and their caregivers to
hucksters, baldly pitching their supplements and cures. The Vitaline pitching
of CO Q10 wasn't subtle enough to remain opaque but it almost appears as if
DR Paneri and his hucksters are making headway...which makes me sad for
anyone out there who is grasping at this straw. IF THERE WERE EVEN A REMOTE
POSSIBILITY THAT HIS IS REAL IT
WOULD BE SPREAD OVER THE PD COMMUNITY LIKE A TSUNAMI. HOW CAN WE BE PAYING
ATTENTION TO SOME MUMBO JUMBO WHICH HAS NEVER UNDERGONE A RECOGNIZED CLINICAL
TRIAL; A TREATMENT WHICH IS
ATTESTED TO AS SUCCESSFUL BY ONE THEORETICAL ADHERENT! Scientific procedure
is out the window in the name of 'culture' which is the explanation for why
the procedure has no norm. As if some of the finest researchers in the world,
utilizing all accepted norms in studies, didn't come from the same culture.
WE ARE BEING SCAMMED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. AND THE WORST PART ISN'T THE
MONEY. IT'S THE FOSTERING OF FALSE HOPE IN A POPULATION OF PEOPLE WITH MOST
OF THEIR HOPES ALREADY SHATTERED BY A PROGRESSIVE DEBILITATING DISEASE. Do
you not think.....no, do you not know that if this were real it wouldn't have
to be peddled in ones and twos by shills but rather that drug companies would
be standing in line to pay this guy (and I really think it's these guys)
millions for his formulas. Or better yet, given today's capability to analyze
and parse compounds and mixtures, some enterprising drug company would just
sign up and obtain the brew for $180 or whatever, duplicate it and start
clinical trials to validate it. Use your heads everybody and don't be taken
in by people who have established that they are obviously bright but who must
have bee pointing toward this scam all the while. It makes me want to puke,
and that's not a PD symptom

Paul H. Lauer