Hi,

I visited Paneri's web site to see for myself. The stuff therein is
obviously bogus. The testimonials sound as if they were written by the
same person. And the "media" article, allegedly by Robin David of the
"TIMES NEWS NETWORK" is full of obvious ESL-isms. If Dr. Paneri is a
real person, with humanitarian tendencies, why doesn't he give us all
the "recipe" for his Parkinson's cure? I have to say, the web site is so
blatantly a scam that it is funny. What is not funny is that some people
are taking this guy seriously.  For crying out loud,  he doesn't even
spell "Aryuvedic" correctly!!!

People, don't shell  out money for something this transparently out to
hoodwink you or your loved ones.

Rick
Bellingham, WA