We sure  do need to "Act Up"....to the extent that we can or while we can.
The folks with AIDS got $$$$ and help.... we should learn from them.      We
need healthy people to help us.  All I can do is email my reps and call them.

This week I got a 2 page letter from my right-wing congressman Ken Calvert,
to whom I sent my CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY  column, and he is now a little more
open to SCNT. He and his staff didn't know what  it was when the "debate" on
it was taking place on the  floor of the House.  He voted against both kinds
of cloning then.   I don't know that my bugging him contributed to his slight
shift in position, but I don't know what else to do but email him again.

Ray