Hi...I think we're all in agreement and are open to anything, old or new,
that will help us fight PD....I just went into the website and noticed the
the Co10  is made  according to the Canadian formulary....can you explain
how this differs from the American formulary standards...e.g.  do they use
less or more CoQ10 in their  product..what's the amount or the percentage
difference..   Consumer Labs recently  tested  I believe it was 30 brands of
CoQ10 made here in the United States according to U.S. standards....they
purchased the CoQ10 "off the shelves" like the regular consumer would buy
it.....the ingredients in the bottle  had to match what  was listed on the
label by the manufacturer ...the bottle had to contain a minimum of 100%
CoQ10 and a maximum of 150%  of CoQ10  and 5 or 6  of these products failed
the evaluation...Those companies that  passed now can use the Consumer Lab
seal of approval on their labels which shows the public it has at least 100%
CoQ10 in it....and worth the money it will cost.   Would you please tell me
how the Candadian formulary differs from the U.S. formularly and how/where
your CoQ was tested and its outcome... Thanks so much for your
efforts...Joan Hartman