From: Phyllis [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:40:24 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: J Warner Mills

I am very grateful for your input.  I too have relentlessly pursued an
alternative medicine approach to my PD and have been extremely pleased with
reversal of almost all of my problems.  I have always felt the "proof is in
the pudding" and I am willing to test the waters everywhere, particularly
when alternative approaches are generally not as toxic as meds.

Thanks again for sharing,  Phyllis

http://mail2web.com/ .