Rick,
I guess we can agree to disagree. I don't know if dr Paneri's brew of herbs
and spices will effectively  treat PD but it seems like we could be
supportive of Raj, Evan and Nilo as they have opted to try it. And it
appears to be the only game in town. I am sure that they will give us
progress reports as time goes on and we will learn how effective it is.