To introduce myself:  I was diagnosed with PD about 10 years ago.  (I
am 51).  I have been lurking for a while, but this is my first post here.

I am seeking advice on two questions:

1)  Can anyone recommend a financial planner with experience on issues that
come up with PD patients (or other similarly progressive diseases) in the
central New Jersey  area?

2)  I can walk just fine most of the day but first thing in the morning and for
occasional other periods of the day I find it quite hard to walk, so I am
looking for some mobility aid.  I have tried crutches (left over from
a sprained ankle my son had) and they help some, but using them is still a
pretty big effort.  I am thinking of renting and trying a wheel chair, but
am also considering a walker of some kind.  Does anyone have any advice
on what to get?

Thank you for any help.

Louis Steinberg