I have found a cane very helpful during "on and off" periods with balance problems.

Is anyone using a mobility assistance dog?  Since I expect that my mobility problems will get worse, I have asked a dog trainer to help me locate a suitable dog. What we plan to do is train the dog for my own needs, primarily encouraging me to exercise at this time. Later as my PD progresses, we expect the dog to be of more direct assistance to me.

Charley
51, diagnosed w/PD 1993