Curiously, I have found the fatigue diminished signifcantly as my muscles
got stiffer.  I'm taking sinemet 25/100 ten tablets a day and 2 amantadine
100g.  I've had PD four years with a rapid progression.  I'm 58.  I'm no
longer sleepy.  David

>From: Diane Wyshak <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Fatigue
>Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:03:00 -0500
>
>Does the fatigue ever go away?  What can you do about it?  I'm a 57 yr
>old female on 2mg of requip.  Thank you

>To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
>mailto:[log in to unmask]

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf