Hello,

    I guess it's time I spoke up re: "Dr. Paneri's Herbs" . ...  I don't
know much about him but I have been taking the Ayurvedic Herbs formulated by
Dr. Halpren of the Calif. College of Ayurveda, for about 6 wks.

 Yes, it is true, Ayurveda is a 'way of life' a committment and restoration
of self.  The herbs are a catalyst in this transformation, they can't do
much on their own.  I, for one, am having a slightly difficult time getting
the new life style to 'work ' for me because of my current living
situation/stresses.  But, I can tell you, although I am an R.N. and have a
lawyer husb. who, by the way, thinks I am being 'taken' with a scam, I feel
much better on the herbs than without.  The nighttimne aggitation is gone
when I"m using he herbs, my body is not as stiff, and I feel a general
well-being surrounding me.  But, I haven't stayed true to my diet and have
missed some doses of herbs so I can't really tell you much more.  I do know
that it takes some time to see major changes and, maybe I won't.  Maybe
someday I will get sick and tired of the tremors and opt to take the Western
meds.  For now, it feels good to be pampering my self and it feels 'right'.
Each person has to find what feels 'right' for them.

May peace and love be in your hearts and may you all find relaxing and
healthy days ahead,

Cheryl B. in Auburn, Ca.