David,

If you're right, great, I'll eat crow  and then get in line. It seems
fishy to me though, and I find it hard to believe that someone has been
quietly curing Parkinsonism for years without most of the people in the
world knowing about it.

I stick to my guns and maintain that Paneri's cure is a hoax. I'm sorry
if  I offended anyone  on the list. I suspect that we will  never hear
anything  more about this  once  the current  thread has died.

Rick