Hi Sandy -

I think you've missed my point.  There are two key words in the posting.
They are "supposedly" and "undocumented."

The facts are we do NOT know if this is an actual cloning.  But the specter
of such a possibility exists.  Just the thought of such research being
conducted in some clandestine lab should frighten us all.  And, as I said,
this gives all cloning studies (including those that may offer real help to
an assortment of maladies) a bad name.

Clonaid has just given the anti-embryonic research people even more reason to
raise their collective voice.

Jim