I am interested. At my small community college there is an ongoing
discussion about how we can better prepare our ABE (adult basic ed)
students to make the transition into our career or university transfer
programs.  I'm especially interested in this focus on the career goal
since my proposal (in collaboration with Sharon Josephson) will look
at
how "the worker" is constructed within typical communications/tech
writing textbooks.
Tracy Punchard

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/20/03 10:12AM >>>
Hello, everyone. I am a recent addition to the CASLL listserv and
would
like to submit a proposal for the Inkshed conference. Since the