Hi everyone and Happy New Year!  I was wondering who will be attending
the CCCC Conference in New York in March?  I am looking for someone
(female) who wouldn't mind sharing a double room.  The prices for single
rooms listed in the Conference materials seem pretty high, particularly
as they are in $US.  I will be there from the nights of March 19th to
22nd inclusive.  Failing that, does anyone know of cheaper hotels that
are close to the Hilton where the conference will be?  I have never been
to New York, so this is all new to me.  Thanks, Theresa Hyland