Dear friends, I need some response and polish for a passage which is to
appear on the cover of a CD (arias by a coloratura soprano). The first
version is a translation from Chinese, and the second version is based on a
rewrite of the first by a program note-writer.The album includes pieces by
Mozart, Rossini, Bellini, Donizetti, Verdi, Offenbach, etc.The purpose is to
get her a major role in a big opera house.

1. Facing the challenge of years of strenuous training in vocal technique
and the demanding requisite for a repertoire in traditional style, singers
of the 21st century have lost interest in pursuing such. Our modern life
style has driven us to the very limit of patience, and people expect
miracles to occur in an instant. Nevertheless, coloratura soprano XXX,
engaging in a dedicated search for the true essence of vocal art, has
successfully expanded her range from lyrico to coloratura with a maturity of
technique. Our opera stage nowadays needs new stars, but it needs singers
with mature technique even more. Thus we have selected for our colleagues
and lovers of classical music some of XXX's arias, which fully demonstrate
her coloratura technique in traditional style.

2. The old art of arduous vocal training is in danger. Our modern lifestyle
leaves us with little patience, and society expects instant miracles. In the
21st century, many singers have left the traditional path of strenuous
technical training and detailed studies for the sake of productivity.
Nevertheless, coloratura soprano XXX remains dedicated to her search for the
true essence of vocal art, and sings both lyrical and coloratura repertoire
with distinct style and mature technique. Our opera stage nowadays needs
more singers with artistic vision and excellence. Thus we have selected for
our colleagues and opera lovers some of XXX’s arias, which fully demonstrate
her unique voice in traditional styles.