Greetings All:

the posting for a new position at UCC is below. Please feel free to contact
me as well with any questions regarding UCC or the job, and I'll do my best
to answer. I've been here for three years and have been very happy with the
institution, the department, and the opportunities. Please pass the ad
along as well.

thanks,

Rachel