Colleagues:

It's good to see that ideas and proposals for the next Inkshed conference
for May 8-11 in Orangeville, Ontario, are starting to flow. Be assured that
the organizers are also attending to the entertainment side of the
gathering –- for instance, a visit to Nanci White's nearby country place on
Saturday evening. That will include a delicious meal catered by a local
café (pre-tested by the organizing committee) and lots of space for talent
of various kinds. The conference site, Hockley Highlands Inn, can be
pre-visited at http://www.hockleyhighlands.com.

The conference topic is inclusive: TEACHING IN CONTEXTS: READING, WRITING,
SPEAKING, LEARNING. See http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/inkshed20/ for the
conference call. As always, you're invited to be creative about methods of
presenting your ideas and engaging participants in discussion.

Please send your proposals to [log in to unmask] The official deadline is
January 30, but we're not going to be rigid about that. We'll send out
additional details about accommodation and registration soon.

-- Margaret Procter for the Inkshed 20 Organizing Committee
(also Barbara Rose, Brock Macdonald, Patricia Golubev, Leslie Sanders and
Mary-Louise Craven)