Clever girl. I can't believe their list of advertisers.
Novartis I can understand-they would not have a market for
their meds if PD, etc. were cured, but the AMA and the
American Psychiatric Association! THEY should know better.
As a psychiatric nurse AND a PWP I'm outraged, and intend
to tell them so.
Carole S. Hercun
P.S. I like that boycott idea,too.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/advertising/ouradvertisers.asp