Hello. This is Pastor Hewitt. I am praying for your leg pain. I
experince this often. Since I also have diabetic nerve damage the
doctors first tried me on Neurontin. However it did not help. I
prayed and ask God what to do. These were the instructions that
he gave me.
Take a warm bath. Vibrate the back of my leg at the site of the
pain. Use Myoflex cream. Add two drinks to your diet.

Drink 1: Take one lemon remove seeds. Squeese juice into 16
ounces of water add 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of splenda
Drop the lemon in the drink. Stir.

Drink two: Get a can of Knox Nutrajoint Gelatine Dietary
Supplement use as directed.

My notes on the instructions: It took a month for me to see results
from the NutaJoint they sell it at walmart. I was so excited about
the reduction in pain that I showed the products to my nero and
told him what God told me. His comment was yes. That works,
referring to the nutrajoint. Question marks were coming from my
head, Why didn't the nero tell me? I don't know if our pain is from
the same cause. I hope this will work for you as well as it has for
me. Klonopin did not work this well. I am praying for you.
Pastor Hewitt