On 6 Jan 2003 at 13:42, Sharon Nelson wrote:

> Some time back a Listserv member posted information about an
> assistive device called a Texas Condom which can be used by
> individuals who are troubled by the urge for frequent urination
> during the night or who need to travel for long periods of time.
> Does anyone have information on this, or can you point me in the
> right direction?  Also, does anyone have any other suggestions?
> Thanks so much!
>
> Sharon Nelson

Sure... Go to:

Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters

click on <VIP>

click on <Search PARKINSN Archives>

click on <search>

type    condom   in the search box

voila!

19 documents found

select Re: Alpha Dry Urological System

click on http://www.momsup.com/

click on <Incontinence> in left column menu

select:  Catheters, collection devices & more...

scroll down to...

"Pop-On" Self-Adhering External Catheter

so does that sound like a "Texas Condom"?

external catheter eh?

Now... armed with a little info...

go to Google..

http://www.google.com/

type  "external catheter" +male   in the search box

lots of info now!

How To Apply a Male External Catheter

Rochester Medical Latex-Free Male External Catheters

cheers ........ murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/