i think an advertising list that includes the league of women voters and
cystic fibrosis means that we all either focus on one advertiser or it will
not be effective. so i suggest we come up with  one or two advertisers and
those who want to write or email should do so. anything less than a fully
organized effort won't make a difference so let's come up with some
suggestions. and let's be realistic..which ones have something to loose by
upsetting us? the advertisers that agree with us should not be
bombarded...they need our support and we need them to make inroads in all
publications..so it must be one that needs us but is on the fence or has no
published policy on this issue.
maxine